Terms of delivery
We deliver anywhere in Switzerland and Liechtenstein from Monday to Friday according to your availability and that of our logistics centre. The delivery options will be proposed directly in the shopping cart before the payment. Please note that the delivery time may be longer if the product is not in stock. NordicTrack Switzerland cannot be held responsible for this delay.
Please note that our products are intended for domestic use only (no guarantee otherwise).
- Collection by the customer from our warehouse: free of charge
- Curbside delivery: CHF 200 per destination*.
- Delivery and assembly in the room of your choice with return of packaging: CHF 200 per destination and CHF 200 per equipment**.
- Disposal of old equipment: CHF 200 per equipment (on request by email)
- Warranty extension 1 year: CHF 200 per equipment (on request by email)
Delivery outside your home at the kerbside on a half day slot
** On a half day slot / For an installation of several equipments, please contact email@example.com
For deliveries and assemblies (excluding wifi/iFit configuration), it is essential to check :
- The dimensions of all interior and exterior doors and staircases
- The minimum headroom required for the transport and use of your equipment
- Permitted load and dimensions of lifts
- The access path to the room of your choice must be easy
- The room where your product will be installed must be uncluttered and suitable for the equipment purchased
In case of doubt, we advise you to send us photos with dimensions by e-mail. We do not accept any responsibility if the product cannot be delivered and/or assembled due to non-compliance with our instructions. The delivery amount remains due, even if a return of the product has to be arranged.